Planning and organizing your own debut party is fun – until you have so much to do that everything becomes so stressful and confusing. You don’t have to do all things on your own. You can always ask your loved ones for help!
Your friends and family won’t charge you a cent of course, which is great because you can allot more of your budget for other things like venue or catering. But there are actually a lot of great advantages to hiring experts in the field!
Why you should hire party experts
If hiring a professional event planner and organizer is farthest from your plans, think again. These professionals are probably the ones who can give you the most value for your money during your debut party preparations.
If you haven’t thought about hiring a pro,
- They help you keep your party planning fun and stress-free – Getting the services of a party organizer does not mean you need to back away from the planning process. In fact, the more you get someone to focus on fixing your 18th birthday celebration, the more you should get involved as well to express clearly what you want for your debut party. The only difference is that you will be spared from the stress that goes with it!
- They have the know-how and the experience –Planners and coordinators have the extensive knowledge in handling the logistics of an event. From planning to execution, you can rely on their expertise and professionalism to make sure that your debut party goes as planned. They also know the hottest trends and venues, best supplier deals, budget-saving secrets, and maybe even the latest fashion finds that can help you decide on the perfect debut outfit. Additionally, because of their experience in handling events, event organizers can foresee inevitable happenings and troubleshoot hurdles that may come your way.
- They know people – Their years of experience have earned them the chance to build a network of people, professionals and experts who can do whatever needs to be done. They “have a guy” for every thing, and this makes them a valuable supplier as well as source of information for your party needs.
- They have the haggling power – Because professional event planners work on a number events regularly, they receive special rates from other suppliers that can help you save money. Also, they have built good relationships with party suppliers, making it easier for you to achieve something you want for your birthday party.
- You won’t be available on that special day – Let’s say you did 100÷ of the organizing and planning. You should be proud of yourself! If you feel comfortable doing all those things, you’ll probably end up having a career path in this field in the near future. Good for you! Unfortunately, all that organizing is not the end of it. On the day of your party, who will be there to see to it that everything goes as planned? Not you, of course. You will have to leave everything to your debut event coordinator. Your job now is to enjoy your debut party with your friends and family.
Take note that the job of an event coordinator is to assist you on the day of your debut party. They will take care of directing and taking care of the smallest details during the big day itself.
An event planner or organizer on the other hand, is in charge of the party preparations and arrangements with other suppliers.
Turning eighteen comes only once in a lifetime so make sure to celebrate it right with the help of a debut party professional!